Monday, May 24, 2010

Kids all sick with Temperatures

James stayed home from school with a temperature. He said nothing hurt him. Later in the day Gabby had a temperature. When I asked them again, "Where it hurt?" They replied, "Nowhere."
I asked Aaron for a blessing, he asked me to prepare by reading my scriptures for 30 minutes. As soon as I sat down Andrew wanted to play and Gabby came down to cuddle. I was chewing gum and blowing bubbles and Andrew was popping them with his fingers. He thought it was amazing. When I stopped chewing the gum he kept opening my mouth to see where the gum went. Poor guy.

James played quietly all day at the house, except for the occasional battle between he and Gabby. For family home evening Aaron taught the lesson. The topic was how Christ will leave the ninety and nine to find the one lost sheep. Aaron had the kids act it out. i put the children to bed, I read them scripture stories. We sang scripture power before reading them. I sang abide with me to put them to bed. Andrew is waking up I better get him.

No comments: