Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our Family Motto We Move

With my husband's occupation we tend to move every now and then. I guess you could say our family motto is, "We Move". Eventually I may come up with something that will become more awe inspiring, but for now it is "We Move".

Our next move will take us to Japan! We are terribly excited. We only hear great things about Japan from friends who have lived there previously. Some say how can you leave your friends and family, you will know no one there?

First I think well my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) is global, it becomes my extended family. Even as a child when my family lived in Turkey my church was there and the members there became my families extend family. Second I thought of my mother's saying, "There are good people everywhere, the secret is find the good and praise it." Third, I think we need challenges in our lives if we try to make it safe and never changing we do not grow. I am not saying that I am not a little apprehensive, but I know all things work out for our good.

Japan here we come!!!

No comments: